Netherlands vs. Senegal, match forecast of FIFA World Cup 2022.

FIFA World Cup 2022

The football match between the Netherlands vs. Senegal will be played on November 21, 2022, at 11:00 a.m. according to United States time. The match will be played at Al Thamama Stadium in Qatar at 7:00 p.m.

Netherlands vs. Senegal match forecast:

According to the match predictions, the chances for both teams to win are 61% for the Netherlands and 15% for Senegal. The chance of drawing the match is 24%. Also, read

Bad news for Senegal:

Senegal faced a big setback even before the World Cup match. The famous player of the Senegal team, Sadio Mané, has suffered an injury to the fibula and is kicked out of the tournament. Head coach Aliou Cisse hoped that this injury would only prevent his star from participating in one or two matches. But he has to adjust someone at his place, which will be a very difficult task. Check

Match Timeline:

This will be the first-ever competition between the Netherlands vs. Senegal. The Netherlands are unbeaten in their last eight opening matches of the FIFA World Cup 2022. Senegal, on the other hand, has both of its match openers in the FIFA tournament.

This is Senegal’s third appearance in the FIFA World Cup. they reached the quarter-finals in 2002. they were knocked out of the group stage match in 2018. The Netherlands has won 11 out of the 14 matches.

Match lineup:

The match lineup will be posted just before the match starts.

Netherlands national football team:

The team consists of:

Netherlands vs. Senegal
  • Virgil van Dijk
  • Memphis Depay
  • Frenkie de Jong
  • Steven Bergwijn
  • Remko Pasveer
  • Cody Gakpo
  • Wout Weghorst
  • Vincent Janssen
  • Matthijs de Light
  • Andries Noppert
  • Nathan Aké
  • Denzel Dumfries
  • Xavi Simons
  • Tyrell Malacia
  • Jurrien Timber
  • Daley Blind
  • Justin Bigelow
  • Teun Koopmeiners
  • Jeremie Frimpong
  • Kenneth Taylor
  • Steven Berghuis
  • Noa Lang
  • Luuk de Jong
  • Stefan de Vrij
  • Davy Klaassen
  • Marten de Roon

Senegal’s national football team:

the players of Senegal’s national football team:

Netherlands vs. Senegal
  • Sadio Mne
  • Kalidou Koulibaly
  • Édouard Mendy
  • Idrissa Gueye
  • Ismaïla Sarr
  • Abdou Diallo
  • Boulaye Dia
  • Nampalys Mendy
  • Formose Mendy
  • Ismail Jakobs
  • Krépin Diatta
  • Bamba Dieng
  • Cheikhou Kouyaté
  • Pape Gueye
  • Pathé Ciss
  • Pape Matar Sarr
  • Iliman Ndiaye
  • Fodé Ballo-Touré
  • Nicolas Jackson
  • Alfred Gomis
  • Seny Dieng
  • Moustapha Name
  • Famara Diedhiou
  • Youssouf Sabaly
  • Pape Abou Cissé
  • Mamadou Loum

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button

Ad Blocker Detector

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker