The match of France vs Australia World Cup 2022 will start at 2:00 p.m., according to the time in the United States. But according to the time in Qatar, the match will start at 10 p.m. on November 22, 2022, at Al Janoub Stadium.
France vs Australia World Cup 2022:
According to the match predictions, the probability of France to win is 78%. The stats for Australia winning the match are only 7%. The probability of the match being drawn is 15%.
The team lineup will be shared just before the competition starts.