The match between Denmark vs. Tunisia will be played on November 22, 2022. According to the time in the United States, it will start at 8:00 a.m. But the match will start in Qatar at 3:00 p.m. at Education City Stadium.
Denmark vs. Tunisia, Match forecast:
According to the match predictions, the chances for both teams to win are 60% and 15% for Denmark and Tunisia, respectively. The probability of the match to get is 25%.
This is the first encounter of Denmark with Tunisia. Their previous meeting was in the 2002 tournament in Japan. Denmark won the match 2-1. This will be the 6th appearance of Denmark at the FIFA world cup.
The Team lineups will be shared just before the match.
Denmark national football team:
The team members of the Denmark national football team are:
Denmark vs. Tunisia
Andreas Skov Olsen
Jens Stryger Larsen
Tunisia national football team:
the football team of Tunisia has the players:
Denmark vs. Tunisia
Mohamed Ali Ben Romdhane
Anis Ben Slimane
Taha Yassine Khenissi
Bechir Ben Said
Costa Coffee Karachi- UK Coffee Chain ‘2nd Store Of Pakistan’
Is orange juice good for colds and coughs?
Former president of Pakistan General Pervez Musharraf passed away in Dubai on February 5, 2023
5 must-have dog training tools for every owner
Choosing The Right Breed For Your Lifestyle
Tech Scams in Cambodia
Germany vs Japan, match forecast, players, team lineups, and highlights
Morocco vs Croatia, match forecast, players, team lineups, and highlights
France vs Australia World Cup 2022, match preview, team lineups, players, and highlights
Mexico vs. Poland, match preview, lineups, and highlights:
Argentina vs. Saudi Arabia, match predictions, team lineups, and highlights
Netherlands vs. Senegal, match forecast of FIFA World Cup 2022.
England vs. Iran, match forecast of FIFA World Cup 2022
Dengue fever awareness, symptoms, and treatment
Qatar vs. Ecuador, who will win the first match of the FIFA World Cup 2022
How to treat dandruff at home. Improve your confidence!
Imran khan got shot and injured during the long march at Wazirabad on Thursday 3 November. | nioqlax
Smog level in Lahore. Lahore AQI (Air Quality Index). How to prevent the deleterious effects of smog?
Is iPhone 14 Worth Buying?
Arshad Sharif Reported Dead In Kenya
Teams playing in the FIFA world cup 2022
FIFA world cup Qatar 2022: Schedule of the tournament for soccer fans.
LGBT and Islam. Why is LGBT objectionable in Islam?
Is There a Moon Landing In Dubai?
Facebook is a no.1 Social Media Channel used Globally.
World Famous Floating Restaurant In Hong Kong Has Sunk
‘Switzerland’s Office Team Building Exercise’ goes wrong-25 people were injured while walking on hot coals:
The Secret of Life. What are the Benefits of Knowing 1 secret?
Lightyear 0: World’s first solar-powered production car
Why Did BTS Announce Hiatus In 2022
Internet Explorer will Retire on June 15, 2022- The end of an era!
Is Helen Keller absolutely famous? Advocate for the deaf and blind (June 27, 1880 – June 1, 1968)
How to earn from freelancing in Pakistan? 5 Best Skills to earn!
What Is Social Media Marketing and what are its channels? Yes, first 2 are top rated.
Sheryl Sandberg resign from Meta as COO after 14 years
Anna Sorokin -31 years old, How become a Con Artist?
The 20 Laws of Power That Will Make You Zero to Hero
Eco responsible Fashion: 16 Brands you absolutely need to know
Jeff Bezos, How became 2nd World’s Richest Men?
2nd Tom Cruise’s ‘Top Gun: Maverick’: What Cruise’s new movie tells us about American Power.
When and Where to Watch IIFA Awards 2022
INFLATION IN 2022 AFFECTING THE WORLD POPULATION (Facts, Effects, and Solution)
How to invest in GTE Technology?
KK Gone Too Soon… You Will Be Missed Forever
Depp vs Heard Verdict – Bankruptcy for Heard or will she pay $8.35m?
Mona Lisa Smeared With a Cake in Attempted Vandalism Stunt
Currency inflation in Canada
Iraq hit by 9 Major Sand Storms in less than two Months
Sidhu Moose Wala Autopsy Reveals 25 Bullet Wounds
Jeff Gladney, cornerback of Arizona Cardinals, dies at 25
Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 -3rd Bollywood super hit movie
Top 9 Latest Technology Trends that will be in the future
10 Tips for Burning Fat in Your Body And Staying Healthy
How will the Metaverse affect the economy?
How to Grow your business with Digital Marketing- 8 Email Marketing Tips to be successful
Russia Ukraine War Calls For Urgent Peace
Increase in oil prices due to Russia Ukraine war and ban on Russian oil
Why you need someone -Importance of a person in your life
10 most stylish football players in the world 2022
USA Facing Shortage of Infant Formula
5 Most Famous Cases of Global Famine
What are HEAT Shells or How to Melt Armor?
Worldwide Famous Pakistan’s Truck Art
CPEC (China-Pakistan Economic Corridor) Beneficial or Risky in 2022
Top 10 Movies On Netflix 2022
Which is the best VPN? Top 5 VPN services:
8 Reasons Why Younger Men Fall in Love with Older Women
Everything in life is temporary -Even when everything you own is lost 1 day.
UNSTOPPABLE STREET CRIMES IN KARACHI! AROUND 7,500 CRIMINALS INVOLVED!!
Blazer Dress With Hijab: 9 Best Ways To Make Your Outfit Unique
OZONE DEPLETION EFFECTS AND SOLUTION (Planet Earth is under stress) 2022
How can you deal with Depression: become 1 of the happiest person
Italian authorities seized Russian $700M luxury Yacht.
Xiaomi to begin Mass Production of the first Car in 2024
A Savior of Pakistan “Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan” Died Today!
Argentina intends to Purchase 12 JF-17 Block 3 fighter discarding India’s Tejas
New Zealand Cancelled Pakistan Tour due to Security
PM Imran Khan says “No Security Threats Exists for Players”
Twitter Top Trend #ShameOnBlackcaps & #PakistanIsSafe about Pak New Zealand Series
Fans ‘Did Not’ Like Pakistan Cricket’s New Jersey
Australian Special Plane Lands in Islamabad to Evacuate Citizens
PSX Secures Best Islamic Stock Exchange Award
Xiaomi to launch Electric car with $10 billion investment
German “Lufthansa” plans to resume flights to Pakistan after 13 Years
Kuwait firm to invest in solar and water projects in Sindh
Kuwait Airways re-launched commercial flights to Pakistan
Japan provides $31 Million for maternal and child care in Sindh
Bahrain removes Pakistan from its Red List
Vivo releasing smartphones with detachable drone camera
PIA sold old aircraft in an auction of RS 83 Million
Pak’s Shahzaib Secures Gold medal in Asian MMA championship
Apple iPhone 13 to launch on 14 September
Turkey wants to produce jets and missiles with Pakistan
Pak’s 80% universities are ill-equipped for online education
KP Bans use of Cell Phones in all Private Govt Hospitals
China, Russia, Korea and Revival of Pakistan Steel Mills
Digital city in Haripur approved by KP Government
World Bank lauds PM Imran Khan’s Climate Friendly Initiatives
Samsung Providing Display Technology For iPhone 13 Series
Scientists to implant Human with Bulletproof Skin
Qatar announces visa on arrival for Pakistani Tourists
PIA is the only Airline to evacuate 1000’s from Afghanistan
UK Govt likely to remove Pakistan from Red list
Hajj pilgrims decline from 2.5 million to 60,000
Pakistan’s meat exports records 100% growth in a decade
PSO announces record breaking gross revenue, Rs 1.4 Trillion
Pakistan becomes the top meat exports
Pakistan Army successfully test-fires Fatah-1
Rupee closes at above 165 against US Dollar
70 Million wild olive trees discovered in KPK
Don’t expect the Apple Car to have a Steering Wheel
iPhone 13 bringing faster and reverse charging
China to supply 50 Drones to Pakistan for defense purpose
Pakistan and India issued Diplomatic visas after 28 months
EU asked PIA for assistance to evacuate nationals from Kabul
FBR removes WHT on used cars, Banking Transactions and more
Taliban resumes trade with Pakistan after Kabul Takeover
Pakistan-Afghanistan series to go as per schedule
Taliban announced ‘amnesty’, Urge women to join Government
Japan terms Pakistan “the next ICT Powerhouse”
Jeff Bezos is suing NASA for its deal pact with Elon Musk
Karishma Ali featured as Pakistan Women’s Soccer Pioneer
Afghan Girls back to School in Herat after Taliban Take Over
Biggest change in Auto Industry!
CHINA TO BECOME WORLD’S LARGEST IOT MARKET BY 2024!
Overseas Pakistanis Develop Country’s First Electric Car
First Youth Sounding Board Member – Ozaal Zeesha ALLAH
The 6th gen Honda City will premiere in Pakistan
HONDA CITY 6th GENERTAION PRICE AND VARIANTS
The world’s leading electric vehicle manufacturer has joined hands with Pakistan’s group